Reporting directly to the Vice President of Corporate Safety, the Administrative Assistant provides detailed technical and administrative support and serves as a point of contact for internal inquiries from employees regarding safety support/administration and safety training.
- Provide administrative support for the Vice President of Corporate Safety and the Safety Group.
- Provide customer service support on the safety related issues to employees of all our subsidiaries.
- Aid in the maintenance of Safety Files, both hardcopy and electronic, for policies, procedures, training,
Federal, State and local correspondence and Safety Manuals, etc.
- Research and publish weekly tool box talks and materials for periodic stand-downs, presentations, safety summits, etc.
- Maintain an extensive filing system of Company related and job related correspondence and documents and other data. Maintain project data as required.
- Maintain the Safety Auditing system and publish reports and dashboards as required.
- Utilize our SAGE training database to ensure training requirements are up to date.
- File Incident Analyses, Property Damage, Motor Vehicle, and Near Miss Reports.
- High School diploma or equivalent plus two years of specialized training.
- Two year college degree preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in Industrial/Construction Safety Administration a plus. Safety Program
- Administration and Knowledge are strongly preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in a dynamic and fast paced environment along with exceptional organizational and customer service skills.
Please send resumes to the DOC Human Resources Department, 800 Kelly Way, Holyoke, MA 01040, or via e-mail to: email@example.com
Employees are expected to adhere to the equal employment opportunity policies and practices of Daniel O’Connell’s Sons in order to insure that all employees are treated equally and that no distinctions are made in rates of pay, opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer because of an employee’s age, color, race, religious belief, sex, sexual orientation, handicap or national origin.
Reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities will be provided. If you will need accommodation for any part of the application process, please notify our Human Resources Office in advance.