ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Under the direct supervision of the Project Manager, provide secretarial and administrative support for the project team.
- Answer and direct all incoming phone calls; assist customers/ clients where and when able; greet direct visitors using tact in obtaining sufficient information to determine proper disposition; open, disseminate and send out daily mail; responsible for all outgoing shipments.
- Position requires excellent communication and word processing/ computer skills (Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook, and ability to learn and use software). Responsible for maintaining an extensive filing system of job-related correspondence and documents, drawings and other data, as well as general office correspondence. Maintain project logs.
- Maintain basic office functions including but not limited to, obtaining and maintaining office equipment, invoice coding and maintenance, petty cash account, produce layoff checks and paperwork for field offices, prepare relevant end of the month paperwork (postage, vehicle mileage, petty cash account register, etc.
- Travel as necessary to perform the duties required by this position to UCONN in Storrs, CT.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience.
- Equivalent to high school plus specialized courses.
This is a full-time position. Daniel O’Connell’s Sons offers a competitive salary & excellent benefits including paid vacation, health, dental, vision, medical FSA, 401(k) and pension.
Please submit your cover letter & resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniel O’Connell’s Sons will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you will need accommodation for any part of the application process, please notify our Human Resources Office in Advance. EEO/AA/M/F/D/V