ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Reporting to the DOC Marketing Manager, the DOC Marketing Coordinator will support the firm’s marketing and business development activities.
- Coordinate and produce proposals and qualifications submissions in response to RFQs and RFPs. Modify proposal and qualification materials to reflect accurate project information. Accurately proof, edit and reword narrative as needed.
- Update and maintain marketing collateral (project profiles, resumes, brochures, etc.).
- Prepare customized brochures. Maintain integrity of marketing drives. Collect, enter and maintain project and other databases used be marketing and business development.
- Assist with updating and maintain customer Relationship Management (CRM) database. Support the implementation of public relations activities and social media efforts. Assist in gathering accurate and up-to-date information for the firm’s website, including news, projects, photography, etc.
- Conduct market research as needed. Proactively engage with operations and office personnel to increase knowledge of company.
- Perform other related duties assigned by the DOC Marketing Manager or necessitated by responsibility.
- Travel as necessary to perform the duties required by this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum of (3) three years’ related experience in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, construction or engineering.
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management, organization and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet established deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and complete multiple tasks concurrently.
- A minimum of (3) three years’ experience in Marketing, Business, Public Relations, Construction or Engineering. Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite, CRM tools and Social Media. Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including PowerPoint.
This is a full-time position. DOC offers a competitive salary & excellent benefits including paid vacation, health, dental, vision, medical FSA, 401(k) and pension).
Please submit your cover letter & resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HR at Daniel O’Connell’s Sons, 800 Kelly Way, Holyoke, MA 01040
Daniel O’Connell’s Sons will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you will need accommodation for any part of the application process, please notify our Human Resources Office in Advance.