- Reporting to the DOC Marketing Manager, the DOC Marketing Coordinator will support the firm’s marketing and business development activities with primary focus on the preparing of proposals and qualifications submissions, updating marketing collateral and supporting the maintenance of marketing and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases.
- Coordinate and produce proposals and qualifications submissions in response to RFQs and RFPs. Modify proposal and qualification materials to reflect accurate project information. Accurately proof, edit and reword narrative as needed.
- Update and maintain marketing collateral (project profiles, resumes, brochures, etc.). Prepare customized brochures.
- Maintain integrity of marketing drives. Collect, enter and maintain project and other databases used be marketing and business development. Assist with updating and maintain customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Support the implementation of public relations activities and social media efforts. Assist in gathering accurate and up-to-date information for the firm’s website, including news, projects, photography, etc. Conduct market research as needed. Proactively engage with operations and office personnel to increase knowledge of company.
- Perform other related duties assigned by the DOC Marketing Manager or necessitated by responsibility. Travel as necessary to perform the duties required by this position.
Bachelor’s Degree or up to (4) four years’ related experience in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, construction or engineering. Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills. Strong verbal communication skills. Strong time management, organization and teamwork skills. Ability to work under pressure and meet established deadlines. Ability to work independently and complete multiple tasks concurrently.
Up to (4) four years’ experience in Marketing, Business, Public Relations, Construction or Engineering. Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, CRM tools, and Microsoft Office programs, including PowerPoint. Familiar with Social Media.
Please send resumes to the DOC Human Resources Department, 800 Kelly Way, Holyoke, MA 01040, or via e-mail to: email@example.com
Employees are expected to adhere to the equal employment opportunity policies and practices of Daniel O’Connell’s Sons in order to insure that all employees are treated equally and that no distinctions are made in rates of pay, opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer because of an employee’s age, color, race, religious belief, sex, sexual orientation, handicap or national origin.
Daniel O’Connell’s Sons will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you will need accommodation for any part of the application process, please notify our Human Resources Office in Advance.