- Under the direct supervision of the Project Manager, provide secretarial and administrative support for the project
- Answer and direct all incoming phone calls; assist customers/ clients where and when able; greet direct visitors using tact in obtaining sufficient information to determine proper disposition; open, disseminate and send out daily mail; responsible for all outgoing shipments.
- Position requires excellent communication and word processing/ computer skills (Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook, and ability to learn and use software). Responsible for maintaining an extensive filing system of job-related correspondence and documents, drawings and other data, as well as general office Maintain project logs.
- Maintain basic office functions including but not limited to, obtaining and maintaining office equipment, invoice coding and maintenance, petty cash account, produce layoff checks and paperwork for field offices, prepare relevant end of the month paperwork (postage, vehicle mileage, petty cash account register, etc.).
- Travel as necessary to perform the duties required.
- Equivalent to high school plus additional specialized courses.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience.
Please send resumes to the DOC Human Resources Department, 800 Kelly Way, Holyoke, MA 01040, or via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employees are expected to adhere to the equal employment opportunity policies and practices of Daniel O’Connell’s Sons in order to ensure that all employees are treated equally and that no distinctions are made in rates of pay, opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer because of an employee’s age, color, race, religious belief, sex, sexual orientation, handicap or national origin. Equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability (including physical, mental, intellectual and learning disabilities), pregnancy or pregnancy related condition, AIDS/HIV, sickle cell trait, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, military status, marital status, or any other classification protected under state or federal law.
Daniel O’Connell’s Sons will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you will need accommodation for any part of the application process, please notify our Human Resources Office in Advance.