The Marketing Manager is responsible for working with the operations groups in their pursuits to win work. The Marketing Manager participates in all stages of the pursuit, from strategy to proposal preparation to presentations, in a deadline-driven environment. The marketing manager also participates in and contributes to external/internal marketing campaigns.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborating with project executives and the business development director to determine the best strategy in responding to an RFQ /RFP.
- Developing relevant proposal materials (firm profile, resumes, project sheets, etc.).
- Editing content to ensure quality, accuracy, readability, etc.
- Transforming narratives into visual/graphical responses.
- Printing and assembling proposal documents to be given to the client.
- Preparing teams for presentations and creating all associated marketing materials.
- Performing market research.
- Researching and creating engaging content to be used for social media posts.
- External/Internal email marketing campaigns including newsletters or email blasts.
- Maintenance of the company website and producing/entering new content including new projects using a CMS.
- Coordination of progress photography & facilitation of finish photography.
- Work on project award development including proposal creation.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, (or other related fields) or a relevant combination of experience, education, and training.
- 5+ years of professional experience writing marketing content, creating marketing collateral and managing multiple marketing projects from beginning to end.
- Exceptional aptitude in Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator).
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience in the construction industry or A/E/C is preferred.
- Microsoft Office 365 including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in integrating creative storytelling and visual delivery with proficiency in creating effective graphic layouts.
Please send resumes to the DOC Human Resources Department, 800 Kelly Way, Holyoke, MA 01040, or via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employees are expected to adhere to the equal employment opportunity policies and practices of Daniel O’Connell’s Sons in order to ensure that all employees are treated equally and that no distinctions are made in rates of pay, opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer because of an employee’s age, color, race, religious belief, sex, sexual orientation, handicap or national origin. Equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability (including physical, mental, intellectual and learning disabilities), pregnancy or pregnancy related condition, AIDS/HIV, sickle cell trait, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, military status, marital status, or any other classification protected under state or federal law.
Daniel O’Connell’s Sons will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you will need accommodation for any part of the application process, please notify our Human Resources Office in Advance.