- MEP Project Manager will report to corporate MEP Engineer and senior project staff (Project Executive/Project Manager). This position could be responsible for the MEP scopes of multiple projects working closely with various project teams.
- Coordinate and manage the planning and scheduling of MEP scopes within projects. Financial management of MEP scopes within projects, including responsibility for Owner Pay applications.
- Complete MEP buyout W/Project Teams, communicate with client and design team. Process MEP change orders and requisitions, process MEP submittals and RFI’s.
- Responsible for the MEP coordination process, participate with project schedule development and updates. Alert project teams on field installation issues & advise team with corrective actions.
- Coordinates MEP equipment start-ups, commissioning and close out.
- Perform other related duties assigned by the MEP Project Manager or necessitated by responsibility.
- Travel as necessary to perform the duties required by this position.
Bachelor’s Degree in construction related fields preferred or the equivalent field related experience. General computer skills.
Extensive knowledge of construction practices, procedures, and sequences. Understanding of Division 21 Fire Suppression, 22 Plumbing, 23 HVAC, 25 Integrated Automation, 26 Electrical, 27 Communications, 28 Electronic Safety & Security, and how their installation and integration into buildings coordinate with other Division. Knowledge of IBC and Mass Building Code.
Please send resumes to the DOC Human Resources Department, 800 Kelly Way, Holyoke, MA 01040, or via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employees are expected to adhere to the equal employment opportunity policies and practices of Daniel O’Connell’s Sons in order to insure that all employees are treated equally and that no distinctions are made in rates of pay, opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer because of an employee’s age, color, race, religious belief, sex, sexual orientation, handicap or national origin.
Daniel O’Connell’s Sons will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you will need accommodation for any part of the application process, please notify our Human Resources Office in Advance.