- Reporting to the Field Operations Director or other designated Senior Project Management. Makes decisions and recommendations which can greatly impact corporate relationship with Client and project profitability. Responsible for careful observance of corporate policies and objectives. Provide overall management direction for a project ranging up to ten million dollars or two or more projects ranging up to seven million dollars with Project Engineer assistance.
- Provide feedback to Field Operations Director or other more senior project management as required regarding safety record, cost of operations, profit, productivity, job progress, major events or problems. Employee morale and Company procedures including updating and maintenance of the operations manual or any other operational activity.
- Provide a monthly report as the project documents or the Field Operations Director requires. Confer with Engineering, Estimating, Accounting and Job Superintendent at the start of the job to plan the project and arrange schedule. Ensure the schedule is prepared in sufficient detail to properly manage progress through preconstruction and construction. Materials/equipment submittals and delivery time frames are incorporated as necessary to ensure timely arrival on site.
- Negotiate, prepare and sign subcontracts, changes and major materials purchases for new and ongoing projects, including the analysis and evaluation of proposals, reviewing detailed requirements, past performances and acceptability of materials and services.
- Coordinate MEP subcontractor layouts and system start-up/commissioning and produce as-built drawings.
- Broad knowledge of construction methods, principles of civil and architectural engineering. Familiar with supervisory practices and techniques. Equivalent to a college education.
- Over one and up to three years.
Please send resumes to the DOC Human Resources Department, 800 Kelly Way, Holyoke, MA 01040, or via e-mail to: email@example.com.
Employees are expected to adhere to the equal employment opportunity policies and practices of Daniel O’Connell’s Sons in order to insure that all employees are treated equally and that no distinctions are made in rates of pay, opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer because of an employee’s age, color, race, religious belief, sex, sexual orientation, handicap or national origin.
Daniel O’Connell’s Sons will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you will need accommodation for any part of the application process, please notify our Human Resources Office in Advance.