Under direction of the I. T. Manager, analyzes systems and programming requirements and identifies the most efficient methods to achieve desired results. Performs programming duties using several languages and assumes selected duties of Manager during periods of absence. Orders hardware and software as needed. Setup and troubleshoot Servers with the I.T. Manager. Maintain software updates on servers and P.C’s track hardware and software changes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS*
- Analyzes present programs and systems to ensure that department is producing management and financial information that meets the needs of its users.
- Act as support analyst to assist users who may experience PC problems in a multi-domain environment.
- Performs a variety of systems tasks such as upgrade to existing software, documenting and coding using knowledge of corporate approved application software including the complete Microsoft Office 365 Suite, Teams, Sharepoint, Sage 300 CRE.
- Prepares program test data, analyzes test results, debugs and prepares related documentation.
- Assist in Virtual Network maintenance including Active Directory, Accounting Software, Engineering Software, and Hosted E-mail system.
- Provides training to users and responds to variety of inquiries and requests. Conducts research and investigation as necessary.
- Perform Project office visits to maintain Users, PC’s, Routers, Firewalls, Fileservers, and other IT related equipment for current upgrades and analyzing user installed software for corporate acceptance.
- Perform Project Office setup including Router, Firewalls, Cabling, Switch, Printers, File Servers and PC in a local area network using Cable, DSL, Satellite, Multifunction Printers/Copiers, and wireless services.
- Conducts variety of special project assignments.
- Assists in administering service contracts on technical products.
- Assist with the programming and maintenance of our VOIP telephone system, Voice Mail Systems, work with other Departments on special projects.
- Maintains knowledge of profession through review of literature, attendance at seminars, peer associations, etc.
- Maintains current records and library reference materials.
- Attends meetings to provide technical assistance and recommendations related to system analysis and programming.
- Performs selected duties of Assistant Manager Position as assigned.
- Maintains consistent and reliable attendance.
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Configure and Install pc’s and notebooks, setup and configure i-phones, i-pads.
- Bachelor’s degree in an I.T. curriculum or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of three years’ experience progressively responsible experience in information systems analysis and programming.
- Ability to frequently lift up to 20lbs
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have own vehicle to visit Property and Project locations.
The O’Connell Companies offers a competitive salary & excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance and a 401(k) plan. EOE.
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org