Responsible for assisting the Property Manager with the day-to-day operations of the property.
Responsibilities include, however, not limited to daily interaction with residents, heavy phone contact, receptionist duties and assisting the property manager with maintaining resident files in accordance with program guidelines.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Heavy customer service responsibilities to include; daily interaction with residents, heavy phone contact to include in-coming and out-going calls, receptionist duties, greeting prospective resident and vendors.
- Assigned typing and filing.
- Meet, greet and interview prospective residents in a professional manner.
- Showing and leasing of apartments and processing applications for tenancy.
- Accept rental applications for review and approval within Fair Housing Guidelines.
- Provide new residents with orientation to the residential guidelines of the apartment community.
- Processing annual and interim certifications in conjunction with program guidelines.
- Knowledge of computer software systems to assist in preparing reports, rent rolls, resident receivables, certifications and re-certifications.
- Assist Property Manager with monthly rent collections and processing through the on-site software system. Assist with following up on delinquent rent.
- Coordinates and maintains resident files, in accordance with Appleton and Agency guidelines.
- Coordinates the recording and filing of Maintenance work request forms.
- Sorting and distribution of office mail and miscellaneous other office functions as required.
- Assist Resident Services Coordinator in planning resident functions.
- Maintain and update property waitlist in accordance with HUD guidelines.
- Adhere and always operate within all Fair Housing Guidelines.
- Consistent and reliable attendance.
- Always display a professional appearance and maintain a positive attitude.
- Perform other similar or associated duties as responsibilities necessitate or as assigned.
- Required to be cross-trained for the Property Manager’s duties to assist in the absence of the Manager, but is not routinely responsible for these duties.
- Provide a high level of service for both external and internal customers and clients
- Exhibit a spirit of teamwork
- Contribute ideas for department success
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of secretarial, bookkeeping and various office procedures.
- Strong typing skills and some personal computer knowledge.
- Strong customer service skills
- Bilingual required
Please send resumes to the Human Resources Department, 800 Kelly Way, Holyoke, MA 01040, or via e-mail to: email@example.com.