The Scheduler will report to the Senior Manager Catalyst, will work closely with all members of the project team, and will be responsible for the following: The Scheduler is responsible for developing and maintaining all levels of schedules, including proposals, preconstruction and detailed construction schedules.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop CPM schedule baselines and maintain contract schedule updates with project teams.
- Capable of managing the schedules for multiple projects.
- Analyze and monitor construction progress and work collaboratively with the project team in advisory role to resolve any schedule impacts.
- Review planned vs actual progress and analyze the variances.
- Support Project Managers and Superintendents in resource loading, cost loading schedules, as required.
- Prepare monthly schedule status reports to support data for Company Schedule Dashboard.
- Alert entire project team to potential problem areas or deviations from the plan. Responsible for development of recovery plans, mitigation options, or delay analyses.
- Coordinate and communicate with other DOC departments as required, which includes Innovation Group, Marketing, Preconstruction, Field Operations and Estimating.
- Experience with Oracle Primavera Cloud a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field; or equivalent field experience. Experience in building and heavy/civil projects preferred. Must have working knowledge of Oracle P6 Enterprise Scheduling Software. Excellent computer skills with working knowledge of importing and exporting information into Primavera P6 Scheduling Software using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project Software.
10+ years of experience as Scheduler, preferably within DOC Core Market projects.
Please send a cover letter and resume to the DOC Human Resources Department, 800 Kelly Way, Holyoke, MA 01040, or via e-mail to: email@example.com.
Employees are expected to adhere to the equal employment opportunity policies and practices of Daniel O’Connell’s Sons in order to ensure that all employees are treated equally and that no distinctions are made in rates of pay, opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer because of an employee’s age, color, race, religious belief, sex, sexual orientation, handicap or national origin. Equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability (including physical, mental, intellectual and learning disabilities), pregnancy or pregnancy related condition, AIDS/HIV, sickle cell trait, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, military status, marital status, or any other classification protected under state or federal law.
Daniel O’Connell’s Sons will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you will need accommodation for any part of the application process, please notify our Human Resources Office in Advance.